Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a quick high or stoned question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m00sicman89, Oct 14, 2009.

1. For as long as i've been smoking I always seem to just get stoned... I start spacing out and shit.

Am I correct in assuming that I just smoke a little less and see if I get high and not stoned?

I mean dont get me wrong I like getting stoned, but only sometimes.

The stuff i've been smoking is beasters too, so it's not like shit mids or anything.

Also, I just bought a vaporgenie, would that help my high?

2. As a VaporGenie user, and long time appreciator of it (check out my other posts, I practically whore myself), I can tell you that the VG is going to make your highs a lot more valuable and manageable. It's just a matter of how much you want to get high, smoke one little bowl and reap the benefits.

Also, since vapors give you a lighter high - that is, your body won't feel burnt out from fighting back against all those carcinogens attacking your immune system, the vaporizer is going to make you want to do things that you would enjoy doing when you're not stoned. This could counter all that pacing you do.

Good luck on your path to getting high, better!

3. Experiment with different sativa and indica strains. Find one which gives you that 'high' feeling.

4. Thanks! I havent actually been able to use the VG for weed yet since I have to wait till my next paycheck... no herb.

Well I can't really do this since I've got no idea how to tell if something is sativa or indica... I know the differences in affects but when I buy some purple weed from my dealer i dunno if its indica or sativa...

5. Ask your dealer. He should know what it is and how it smokes.

6. ok. ill hit him up next time. gotta wait two whole weeks though... ugh... just got the VG monday... im itchin to use it

7. I don't know if this sounds at all appealing, I haven't been able to do it myself, but you can vaporizer Chamomille and other natural herbs. I heard Camomille actually gives you a nice body high, although very mild. It'd be nice of you to share the results if you do attempt this.

8. just try smoking half of what you usually do.

9. Chamomille? Is that something a household usually has? I dont have any money right now to be able to buy anything at all.

10. Vaporizers will get you extremely high off a very little amount.