Got A New Weapon: Sharp Club!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by GreenSubmarine, Nov 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Damnit! I'm shattered! (And so is the bong!)

I was cleaning it and it slipped out of my hands at high velocity and hit the sink. I'm surprised though because that bong has held up to a lot harder bumps than that.

Gonna go to Dementia today to see the prices of the RooRs they have and then a few other shops to check some Toros.

Any other suggestions? My budget is around $350.

2. thats an epic break. the bottoms of beakers are the weakest part of a bong though

3. You can get a good RooR for that, but for $350, the Toro's you will be able to get will be limited. No perc's on Toro's for that price.

4. Rob some place with it and then buy a new one.

5. or just rob the head shop and steal a new one

6. now you have an excuse to buy a new bong.
    and an excuse to use a bong as a weapon

7. You need an excuse for that? Shit.......

8. :hello::smoking:

That same shit happened to my friends Pure:( was a sad day!

9. ahh thats horrid..

10. For $350 you could get a legit inline HBG set up.

11. I'm sorry for your loss, man. I've never done it (seems kind of like a crack head move), but if you're into hot kniving, a bet that would work really well, albeit a bit heavy.

12. im suprised my gear didnt break (yes i know gears aint good but small Town in BC good bongs are really really hard to find)but my dog was super excited jumped on my bed and hit my bong off my table with her tail and the ash catcher and diffuser was still in it and it didnt break and me and my girlfriend like oooooooh nooooo bong going down didnt break and i had almost 4 close calls lol but man that sucks you bong broke i always get nervous cleaning mine because thats when most bongs break is in cleaning session

13. You shouldn't rob a headshop :(.

14. #14 blazedd, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    actually, I recently saw a VERY nice little toro-mini + some # of arms - with a beaker bottom! it was awesome. I looked under, tagged at 325 or 320. this was in Big Al's - Berkley.

suggestion- use that bong as a steam roller and get yourself a TORO 8-arm TC with the attachment to make it into a bubbler.

the attachment version of the toro 8arm is 300
    but a normal 8-arm version of the toro tc is only around 200. Then buy the attachment to make it into a bubbler - 30$ and 230$ + tax maybe 250 with 100 left for a quarter.

then you could use the steamroller(broken bong) with the TC
    or just use the TC as a bubbler! yee

also there is the option of HBG. ive seen their 10arm+inline bongs go for 350 and 8arm+inline bongs for 300. and they got some nice thick glass.

15. looks like a decent size tube. see if a local blower can take off the rest of the beaker fragments, round the end closed, and put the joint on the bottom of the tube. BAM, massive steamroller. then just add a sick AC or inline and you're in business

edit: massive steamroller with ICE

16. You are a fucking genius. Seriousely. Motherfucking genius.

17. if i were you id keep the thing around as a trophy or a club to beat invaders!!!

18. Bongs do make great weapons.
    Was at a kids party, he started talking shit, saying he was going to beat my ass and shit, I said "I will bust this fucking bong over your face before you put a finger on me" (There was a bong on the table right next to us, and he said "I would love to see you do that.."

Grabbed the bong and smashed it across his face, and he just stood there!!! It was HIS bong too!!!

Lol.

/rant

Sorry to hear about your bong bro! Be more careful with the next one!

19. Just make it into a huge ass steamroller!