Got a New Toy...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by I Eat Razorz, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Got a Sharp Stone grinder tonight at my local shop, been wanting one with a screen for a little while now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some other toys...

Attached Files:

2. although it looks like somewhat cheap glass that tube is gnarly period

enjoy your new grinder.

ps iv used those grinders before and the screen is a little scetch, i would recommend putting a nickel or quarter in the first stage to push kief through...

3. Yea, I only payed 35 for it, but it gets people who have been smoking for years hella fucked. It's my choice piece. I plan on painting it at some point when I'm nice an stoned :smoking:

What do you mean by putting a nickel or quarter through first stage?

4. he means put a nickel in the screen segment wen ur done grinding swish it around and tap it on ur leg or hand 2 push down kief

5. Should've gotten a spacecase.

6. Ah, okay, that's what I thought he meant, thank you for clarifying.

I was looking at those too, but the this one caught my with the color and price. How are those compared to the one I got?

7. Better quality i suppose, but i have a knock off just like u, and i love it no porblems wat so ever, the only thing that culd be an issue on urs which is why i didnt get the clear top is that one of the teeth culd easly break off or the acrylic cracks

8. Dude i have like the same bong just different. :smoking:

9. I was trying to find some herb to throw in the grinder but I can't get a hold of any tonight, ... grrr. Hopefully I'll have a 1/4 to grind up tomorrow :D Once I do I'll post up a review on it and a pic of the bong milked, it intrigues me when I'm stoned =P