Got a new piece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DiamondSupply, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Yes it's chinese glass.Its 7mm thick,has 16 arms(2 x8 trees) it is also detachable.Its stemless...which im starting to hate...but,the drag is almost inexistant. The bong has zero drag!What could i do to limit the resin spots near that elbow under the bowl? Ashcatcher? I am checking an 11arm tree perc...but I want an a/c to keep the bong clean.Thanks blades Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. You can put rest block in the water not sure if it will help for where you want it to but it will make it so resin doesn't stick or form where the water is. They have it on amazon.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="DiamondSupply" post="19398877" timestamp="1390587298"]Yes it's chinese glass.Its 7mm thick,has 16 arms(2 x8 trees) it is also detachable.Its stemless...which im starting to hate...but,the drag is almost inexistant. The bong has zero drag!What could i do to limit the resin spots near that elbow under the bowl? Ashcatcher? I am checking an 11arm tree perc...but I want an a/c to keep the bong clean.Thanks blades Sent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Use alcohol and salt. Take everything out and shake ever 10 minutes for an hour for a really clean bong. Dont shake it near anything so you dong hit it on anythingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 King_Life, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014

You could get a carbon filter, I got one and it keeps my pieces reduculiously clean. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=carbon+filter&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_armrs=1&_ssn=mariposas2&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.Xcarbon&_nkw=carbon&_sacat=0

I've bought 3 from that guy.

5. was also going tto suggest a carbon filter, an ashcatch may ruin that drag free experience. if you still want a wet chamber, maybe try a showerhead, shouldnt drag up too much.