Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a new dealer!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjaguy1977, Jan 24, 2011.

1. He is "supposedly" getting some purple Kush cause that's all he has right now but I'm going to have to pay 20$ a gram. I'll pos pics tomorrow afternoon but is 20$ a gram good? (I guess ill find out tomorrow)

2. If it's headies, which I'm sure it will be if he's calling it Purple Kush, $20 a gram is standard (at least in Pennsylvania). Be wary though, just because he's calling it Purple Kush doesn't mean it's actually Purple Kush.

3. yep normal price for dank

4. Yeh I know that's why I put "supposedly" there And also I'm going to be taking 200mg of zoloft can I still smoke or will I get terrible side effects cause I'll just quit taking the zoloft but I'd rather hear some other stories cause I don't wanna try it and waste weed on a terrible high

5. Hope he comes through for you man, good luck.

6. Thats average price.

Don't front the money. Look at the bud first before you pay. Number one rule