Got a new bong!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dylanzs, Nov 22, 2011.

1. So I went out today to my local head shop (one of the only ones in my city left ) and bought this new little glass beast for 48$ in Australia our bongs are different we don't have glass down stems we use metal and brass one hitter cone pieces it has ice notches and the glass is so thick yet its still quite light ( pyrex glass). Hope you all enjoy. Oh and because bongs are illegal here they sell them as water pourers and vases so they don't come with downstems And cone pieces, I'll upload a picture of what it looks like with a glass downstem and cone.

Attached Files:

2. Damn son that's a nice bong for $48! Id pay that.

3. That's interesting I didn't know bongs were illegal there So even if they put a sign up that said for tobacco use only they still can't sell them?? O and that a nice piece too

4. [quote name='"thehiker"']That's interesting I didn't know bongs were illegal there So even if they put a sign up that said for tobacco use only they still can't sell them?? O and that a nice piece too[/quote]

They can with pipes but there's was this big political thing over wether or not they could make just bongs illegal and unfortunately it passed.

5. well considering your situation thats a mighty fine piece. ice helps alot

6. #6 Dylanzs, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Yeah you would think that it milks pretty fast but the base must be fatter than it looks because I can be ripping for a good 8-10 seconds before the smoke even starts rising up the neck, its also quite pleasant to smoke out of my hand fits perfectly around it and it's just small enough for me to have sneaky smokes outdoors with out it being to small that the smoke becomes harsh, plus that mouth piece fits perfect also I bought this over others because an old mate had the same bong but he lost it ( someone most likely stole it) before he moved out of state so i also sort of bought it in his memory...

7. Hmmm.... Yeeah

8. I remember when they used to sell them in every tobacconist. Nice pipe mate

9. What's bumpin bro. How's the bong?