Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a new bong, Question...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dart, Sep 12, 2011.

1. so I got this gear bong with a badass skull, difuser and icecatch. This thing takes like 2 full pulls with the bowl out to clear it. will my lungs eventually just be able to pull the whole thing or is there a technique to clearing the fucker, I havent tried pulling the stem out too, I'll try that next time ii smoke a bowl. My buddies were saying theres gonna be a learning curve on it lmfao

2. I'm sure if you try and clear it in one pull you can, but you'll need a lot of lung space. Haha. How big is the bong?

3. If theres not enough space in your lungs, then theres not enough space in your lungs.
    Over time you'll be able to though :bongin:

4. Well it's a gear. the airflow isn't going to be as good as a toro 7/13.

5. A badass skull?

6. [quote name='"HxCurt"']A badass skull?[/quote]

Gear puts cheap dome percs that look like skulls in some of their pieces

7. Eventually you'll be able to toke bigger rips but you gotta keep practicing thats what i did and i was able to take 0.6-0.7 rips before i couldn't take a full chamber just keep truckin:smoke:

8. Oh. Do they look cool? Cause bongs with skulls are typically extremely dumb looking, IMO.

9. As cool as a china glass skull perc can be I guess. Lol. I bet the drag from that perc is your prob clearing it

10. Yea there is a learning curve. Mess with your water levels, give yourself more time to clear it. make sure your mouth is sealing the top, I've seen people try to clear a bong by like having half of there mouth on the top making no suction and trying to clear it that way

11. Dude ?? U HAVE TO REMOVE THE BOWL THEN INHALE THAT SHYT...

12. [quote name='"Dart"']so I got this gear bong with a badass skull, difuser and icecatch. This thing takes like 2 full pulls with the bowl out to clear it. will my lungs eventually just be able to pull the whole thing or is there a technique to clearing the fucker, I havent tried pulling the stem out too, I'll try that next time ii smoke a bowl. My buddies were saying theres gonna be a learning curve on it lmfao[/quote]

Yea dude when I first got my bong I lost my voice it tore up my throat. I can rip it like a champ now. Just takes time