Got a nasty taste while vaping then threw up

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Hamachi12, Feb 15, 2015.

1. So I started tasting this really weird taste after my first vape hit. I figured I'd clean the glass lip part thing with a q tip so i did. It helped with the taste, but still was there. I vaped more, and got a major sore throat. 

This happened to me once. While I was using a bong. the next day from my bong, i started constantly throwing up for the next few days. Don't know if it were new meds or weed. But now its starting up the same way. Why is this?? whats going on and what is it? 

2. What's going on lol?

Chef.

3. What vape are you using?

4. #4 s A t I v A, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    eat more pussy, and stop drinking bong water

problem solved

5. Ariser Extreme Q 

6. That doesn't solve anything. You didn't read the situation. 

It happened once before from me using a bong. And now its happened again from my vaporizer. Why? What is it? How do I prevent it? etc.? 

7. It lasts for days? That's odd, maybe it's a separate issue that's aggravated by the smoke/vapor

8. #8 DaBuddhaReefer, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    Maybe you should see a doctor?  Why would you even ask this here if you are also taking meds why aren't you talking to your doctor? remember you can talk to your doctor about you doing things like drugs and he can't turn you in or anything, and he will help you. I hope you aren't trying to troll this forum, and if you aren't you should seek help it could be serious. I would say either you are allergic to something. Or maybe you used a vaporizer without burning chemicals off of it first? Or something somehow got on the vaporizer or the bong and is making you sick, or maybe something in the water of the bong, or the herb. 

Or you are just sick and have caught something.

I honestly don't know what else it could be. I hope you are ok. 

9. Did you use iso alcohol to clean the vape? Maybe you inhaled a bit of iso vapor.

10. #10 Hated, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Wow I just read your other thread also. I know this is the vaporizer section but I think your just better off smoking man, just quit while your ahead.

Hopefully your not buying toxic herb/ using a vape thats posioning you.

11. Oh god, you just reminded me of the iso poisoning I got from accidentally doing that. Ahaha, that was living HELL. 8 hours of vomiting every 30 seconds to 5 minutes, hypothermia, racing heart, anxiety attacks and all sorts of shit. Never. Fucking. AGAIN.

12. #13 hitops, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    Only 2 things I can come up with. This it is real some do suffer from this> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome or you did not let ISO dry & evaprate after cleaning along with not doing a empty chamber dry burn to burn off anything left. I always clean with iso let dry to prevent a fire then empty dry burn a new vaporizer to remove anything left over from the manufacturing process. Good luck