Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a Lid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IRON-EYES, Dec 28, 2014.

1. #1 IRON-EYES, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
    Ogre Kush $125 image.jpg image.jpg

2. Even if a lid was still the proper terminology that's way way more than a lid. That's at least a 3 finger sack. Good pickup though.

3. LOl Iron eyes! All the kids on here will think you got a lid for your mason jar! You must explain to them what a lid is.....

4. #4 SupaaBaked, Dec 28, 2014
    A $125 mason jar lid lol

I'm too young to have ever bought a lid. I have seen enough cheech and chong and know enough old stoners to know how they used to weigh sacks, if you can call it weighing.

5. Lol a 3 fingered sack back in my day was about 3/4 of an ounce. We used to get 4 and sometimes 5 fingered lids back in the 70's. Mexi-brick for $10 a pop.

6. I thought a "lid" was 2ozs? Have I been wrong all these years?

My first cannabis poster was
    "Marijuana Terms and definitions A-Z"

And the "L" was for Lid, 2oz of Marijuana.

7. #7 Popesack, Dec 28, 2014
    Its called a lid cus you fill the bag to the "lid"

But that is more than an oz

8. Well my homey filled both my jars to the lid turned out like 35g that was the best term I could really think of zone would've been a lie

9. Looks real nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. When I read the title of the thread I thought I had been kidnapped by Mr. Peabody and been forced to take a trip in his WB Machine, had to leave Sherman at home as he is under 21.
    I haven't heard, or used, the term "lid" in over 40 years.

11. I am 21 and you guys are spot on i had no idea what a lid was until tonight

12. I always thought the standard was to fill the lid of a hellmans mayo jar and dump it in a bag.

13. a Lid is an ounce. always has been...always will be. well sort of.....

i used to play this board game called "heads and feds" or something like that. kind of like monopoly but with weed. great to play stoned or buzzed on pretty much anything. it does however get old after playing it for a while. that is where i learned what a Lid was. actually a Lid was under an ounce because back in the day an ounce or more was 10 years and a felony. so you buy a Lid and get a misdemeanor if caught. something like that anyway.
    :metal:

14. Lid bringing it back nice

15. Come On guys let's post more lids next time you pick up a lid put it in this thread

16. I have a big pot full of lids. a true 40 ouncer! :D

40oz.jpg

17. Always the show-off. :)

Well my HID room is almost nothing at the moment. I have to wait a couple months to show this off LOL.

They are not ready to harvest, :)

fr123114.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Waiting IS the hard part.