Got a job need to pass drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by jayhnun, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Hey blades just wanted to say i got a job at a Local Hospital in my area, :) Finally!!!

"I got a call earlier and she (manager) told
    me if these working hours were ok with me…" 6:30 am 3:00 pm parttime good enough for me :)

anyways she said another lady is going to call me in a few days or so and set up an appointment to go fill out paper work and take a U/A

"- Im a dank smoker,
    and a daily toker …
    i dont have the time to drink detox drinks or pop pills…and i dont really care for buying fake pee,at a headshop, this is free and simple!

[So im going to use someone elses
    pee right before i go in and make sure the temp. is on point… iv read alot online about hand warmers etc… iv got a plan on how im going to do it …

Just curious if anybody else smokes daily and maintain a decent job?

(p.s) my close friend works for the same company and he smokes just like i do… he just had time to clean out his system somehow… but im doing this cause of lack of time. xD

2. I just recently subbed for a ua. I used a 3oz bottle that I got from wal-mart and had my friend pee in the bottle the morning of the test. I even had her ride along with me to test the temperature while I drove. We used an insulated tumbler of hot water (about 120 degrees)  kept placing the bottle in the hot water until it read at 98-99 then I stuffed it in my underwear. You wanna keep your container as close to your genitals as possible. I am a regular smoker and I didn't feel the need to put myself through the stress for this test lol

hope that helps :) 
    and I hope it works out :)

3. The easiest way imo is putting it in a condom tying the end and safety pinning it to your pants. Make sure the end where the pee is, is under your balls so it stays warm.