Got a hermie...what do i do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jazz98, May 10, 2010.

1. my prize and joy the biggest plant i have, critical jack, just showed me some balls but it was a feminized seed so it must be hermie right? what can i do could i still get bud from it? if so how?

2. Be sure. It takes 5 to 10 days before males become a threat to your crop from showing pre-flowers. Pre-flowers can fool you. Wait till you see the male flower develop then chop that sucker. Get a hold of the seed bank you got the see from and ask for a replacement.

3. no way i can get bud from it?

4. from what I read, yes you can..BUT it will self pollinate. So you will get seeds and the smoke will not be as potent. Also it has to be removed from the rest of your plants. I plan to move any males to my detached garage and stick some crappy light on them. then save the pollen in a small baggy for latter use. If they die from the crappy light - no loss.

5. id trash it.it ll seed the rest of your females and i doubt any seedbank will give you a refund.it could be from any of the long list of stresses a plant can endure.

6. slaughter her before she infects ur entire crop!

7. Is it not true that if a hermie pollinates itself, that the resulting seeds will be feminized?

8. dude i hear that hermies produce only hermaphrodite seeds, so unless u want tons of hermaphrodites and tons of seeds in ur next grow i'd trash it, but hermaphrodites are cool and i'd just put her outside and start an entire new grow if i were you lol - keep her away from your other plants though man. :D

9. can somebody with experience answer this question for us? please? thankyou in advance and +rep:D