Got a gym membership

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hello there!, Mar 16, 2012.

1. The thought of eating 21+ pb+js in a week makes my stomach turn lmao. I can them a couple times a week but not every day.

2. Eat yo meat son.

3. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']

What's the diet like man? That's the most important part. Stay away from that processed food. Stay away from red meat and dairy as much as possible.

Fresh veggies, fruits, seeds, nuts, beans, eggs (meh, mostly healthy). WATER. Shit works....[/quote]

Yea man this is wrong. You definitely want dairy because it provides nutritients not provided in vegetables, also its a cheap protein supply. And you can eat red meat because that and fish will be your highest protein source, but stay away from processed meat, or any processed food for that matter

4. I hate sounded like a douche but what does processed mean EXACTLY? Like sandwich meats?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshlnRWnf30]Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution: Pink Slime - 70% of America's Beef is Treated with Ammonia - YouTube[/ame]

Watch this....this is processed meat.

6. Congratz on the membership. I love going to the Gym all stoned. I think to myself that while everyone is listening to their headphones i am baked doing the stairmaster lol

But there is deff some nice girlys @ the gym haha

7. I'm not training to be a body builder or a meathead douche so I have no complaints. But hey good luck looking like Bruce Vilanch when you're 50 and no longer doing Olympic lifts.

8. Shouldve joined xsport fitness