Got A Good Deal On Hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charlie067, Mar 20, 2003.

1. THE COOLEST THING HAPPENED TOday i was going to buy my hps from a normaL ELECTRICAL store it was 275$ for 1 hps bulb ballest and fixture 250watt but then i called up the hydro store and got a deadly deal for 1 400watt hps with ballest light and fixture its only 230$ i think thats a hell of a deal considering i was going to pay 45$ more for just 250watt now im getting 400 watt for only 230$ its mac im so happy my girls will love me for it

oh yea how fare away should this light be from my plants i dont want to burn them

2. your gonna want to keep them at least 18 inches away even farther if they are young oh yea and welcome to the wonderful world of hpsers how much is that in U.S

3. its alot cheaper u.s i would think. and the plants have already been on 12/12 for 6 days under flo's now at 9 tonight im putting it under the hps so 19 inches should cover it eh?

4. that will be fine

5. The best 200 bucks you will ever spend!. Keep a close eye on the temp. of your growspace for the first couple of days.
    Good luck Charlie.

6. I don't want to bust your bubble but the inside sun company (which has a link in the link sectionhere at the 'City) will give you a better deal than what you got.

Distance question 1 centimeter per every 10 watts of light with ventilation. i.e. 400 watts needs 40 cm distance to the plant