Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got A Dog?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dubbledown22, Jun 10, 2013.

1. i have a dog and just got a new puppy. i love getting stoned on dog walks with my buddies. Am i weirdo or is just chilling with my pups okay? New pup is Bentley. he's chill in in my camaro. old puppy is kandi chillin on my couch.

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, my border collie. She's VERY protective to me. Anytime someone she doesn't know comes around me, she just barks and barks :)

3. my dogs my only friend lmao no lie. I toke everyday with her. last time I had friends over was a year ago lmao. fuck people. 

4. You ain't no weirdo, I love my choco puppy.

5. hell yeah im not the only one. Dogs are cool. You give them food and they will never leave your side.

6. PUPPY DOG <3

7. Dogs be cool.

8. Yes I have 2 golden reterievers, one of wish recently got diagnosed with pelvic bone cancer and only has a few more months. Heres a few pics of him and a few of my kitties :)

Attached Files:

9. amen brother, my boy Charlie is all I need, need to get a girl pup tho, hes dog lonely. [​IMG]

10. i used to love chillin with my dog, she had to go live with my uncle when i moved though. i miss her to death but i don't mind because she has a few acres of land to run around on instead of being stuck in a small apartment most of the day.

but most definitely dogs > people.

11. Love those early weekend wake and bake sessions while walking my dog all around the neighborhood.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app