Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a couple questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S.A.G.E., Feb 11, 2009.

1. I'm here but have been smokin for a while. Anyway, I have a couple questions. The fist is about "L's" (blunts that are the length from your hand to elbow) every time i roll a "L" it gets clogged with reson before I finish it. Is there any way to avoid that? Am I rolling it wrong? Secondly I just picked up a Classic Volcano and I wanted to know how often I should clean it?
    Any help would be great.

Thnx

2. try loosening the weed inside the blunt by twisting the blunt in your fingers and applying pressure. always keep a safety pin on ur shoe string, use the pin to poke through the resin and clean your bowl out!:smoking:

3. So thats it? all i have to do is roll it looser and it will not get clogged??
    Thats chill.
    Does anyone else have another solution to my "L" problem?

4. Hmm... work it with your fingers would probably be your best bet. Do not want to sacrifice the amount of weed in there. If you are packing it really really tight, that is obviously your problem.

So sorry, it seems like a little bit looser and working it are your only options.