Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a couple of questions...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsubxwooferx, May 6, 2010.

1. (im stoned) 1.Smoking it in a bowl leaves tar or whatever in it so would that look the same in a human lung or something?

2.Does smoking it make you lose weight? I have noticed I lost 10 pounds with 4 or 5 months of everyday smoking. That hasn't happened before.

3. After germinate, you plant it outside. Can you just leave it their and weather do its business? (I mean thats how they use to be right?)

2. 1. smoking any thing is going to slowly build up unwanted things in the body but compared to something like cigarettes the herb is a far healthier choice

2. personally i dont think it does (although someone correct me if im wrong)

3.yes. yes you can. our sweet plant, being a weed, will do all the work for you if you let it

and i havent smoked in a week so im glad one of us is stoned :smoke:

3. 1. Yes

2. Maybe. Nothing definite has been discovered, though there have been a few studies. Typically people gain weight, but that's because of the munchies. There have been many first hand accounts of people losing weight when they don't over indulge on the munchies.

3. You could, but the product wouldn't be as good as if you took good care of it. It will also most likely be full of seeds, considering there will most likely be males. (Which need to be removed to prevent the occurrence of seeds and keep the THC content to a maximum with that particular plant.)

4. 1. Yes it does. It's not as bad as tobacco but it does pollute the lungs with tars and other residue.

2. No.

3. If you live in an area that has enough rainfall, and if you prepare the soil properly, then yes. Normally you'll need to do some tending though.

5. I dunno about 1 and 3, but when I started smoking I lost like 10 or 15 pounds, but I think it's because I was out with friends blazing instead of just chilling at home being lazy.

6. 1. Yes, however your lungs repair themselves and therefore should be fix themselves unless you smoke enough to counteract that. Also, weed's never been directly linked to any case of cancer or black lung.
    2. Probably not because munchies would make you gain weight. It might just be a coincidence, who knows.
    3. Yes, but there are a lot of things you need/can do to increase the amount of buds generated from your plants. Check out the General Outdoor Growing Section for more information on that.

7. when i first started smoking daily, i actually lost around 20 pounds [my friends thought i was doing heroin] and i could never eat anything after i smoked because it would make me feel sick. but now i get crazy munchies and could afford to loose 10 or 15 pounds. Marijuana affects everybody differently.