Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a citation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluebattlebuz, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Hey everyone. So a week ago in Madison, TN I got pulled over for allegedly failing to signal a left hand turn. When the cop pulled me over, he could smell the weed in my car and asked if there were any substances. I told him the truth that I had come from a house where people had been smoking and that they placed something in my bag which was 2.5G of weed. I had nothing else in the car except for some stomach pain medicine and just that and wasn’t high. He gave me a citation and a court date to appear on and I’m super freaked!!! This is my first offense and I have no clue what to do and I’m afraid of either going to jail or being deported! Someone help!!!!!!!!!

2. Well, you're going to have to look up the laws in that state. In some states, that's a tiny bit of weed and it's not that big of a deal. Before Oregon was a legal or medical state, they decriminalized it and under an ounce, 28 grams was just a fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. So summer of 2005 i was busted in Murphressboro TN... bunch of us on a tour bus headed to Bonaroo... well personally I had 4 pills and bout a 1/4 of herb, got cited for both. I had a prior arrest for growing (no convection) so I had got stuck with a year probation and about 2500 in fees. Others who had clean records got deffered probation... those who had lawyers of the group got the same thing as those who didn't lol, kinda screwy