Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got a bunch of cannaoil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle fudge, Nov 18, 2015.

1. #1 Uncle fudge, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    So in 3 weeks I am scheduled for surgery for my feet. I need to make edibles fast asap. I have the cannacoconut oil at the ready. Something nonperishable is a necessity.I was thinking about melting chocolate bars and mixing in the coconut oil than molding them back into bars afterward. I need then to last atleast 3 months. Any suggestions fellow blades. Im about to mix the oil into nutella and just use it as a topping of some sort. Dosing will be difficult in that aspect though

2. You have some great ideas man good luck. I like the chocolate bar one.

3. The ideas you have would work fine, but you could always just keep the cannaoil and makes things as you see fit. Like BACON

4. I make canna-grease from the bacon grease. It's so easy to make!!

5. #6 Dr.Fumbles, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    Put them in capsules and place it in the refrigerator

6. guys your option is not viable. I am muslim, therefore not supposed to consume bacon.
    :(