Got a bug problem

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lesfleanut, Aug 28, 2002.

1. OK, my friend has plants... some of them are flowering already. they are outdoors. and he has a bug problem. is there any remedys for this with household items.. or do you have to go out and buy stuff. thanks. :)

btw.. they look like little brown weird bugs ive never seen before. not real real small, like a thumb tack

2. well.. I dont think we can get that stuff around here. is there any way to do it with household items?

3. Read the labels of pesticides at Wal MArt and look for the fruit and vegetable sprays. Find one that's made from chrsyanthemums. Just remember to try not to spray too much and let it have time to naturally break down or you will have to clean it off before you smoke it.

4. Ill be sure to tell him that. thanks for the help.

btw. I dont know if this is advertising or not, but check out the link in my sig and check out my forums. if you like crime games such as the gta series or mafia, true crime or any others then you will probably like that site. the site is down for some maintenence but will be back up in a few days. but the forums are up.. thank you