Got a band-aid on my dick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jason Van Jason, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Fuck sakes... Alright, so basically the last 2 work weeks have been fairly long and I haven't had the opportunity to get out and do much of anything or even be online here. Like 2 weeks ago, I was masturbating and I ended up giving myself a small cut somehow; well, you know how the life goes, masturbating more the next night, more the night after, until finally, a week later, this little cut has turned into a bigger one from all the rubbing, so i'm like, fuck.. Gotta give it a rest. This was last Sunday.

Fast forward to yesterday, I end up getting a ride home from this broad who I was in training with for work and she wants to go to her place, i'm like... Of course this broad wants to fuck when I got a scab on my dick, but being the dick scab I am, I didn't say no and when I examined my dick, once I got home, after fuckin this broad, I saw that the scab was gone and this little cut was now a great big one, with clear pus coming out of it and the whole nine yards.

Scared of getting an infection on my dick, I decided to dump some alcohol on it, slap a band aid on it and for fuck sakes, here we are.

Figured I would share; hopefully my dick doesn't fall off.

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. I've rubbed myself raw before but goddamn your shituation doesn't sound good lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sounds like if your dick has some bad karma built up

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. LOL that’s a great story. I had an injury to my kitty from my vibrator and didn’t know until the gyno pointed it out saying “hmmm you must’ve wiped too hard...” didn’t have the stones to tell her no that was when my vibrator broke off inside me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1

5. Damn was the sex toy glass or plastic? How did you manage to snap it?!?! I'm intrigued lmao

• Funny Funny x 1

6. Dude you're gonna end up having your dick amputated from an infection lmao.

b0df57f8dc6cd860ff9d864891b0faf6.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I feel bad cause shes gonna have to get my dick scab out of her cunt somehow, but YOLO!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just don't pass along any infection you might have.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol 7 respondents and not one person has mentioned a condom??? What do they say 1 and 5 has a STD.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. upload_2018-3-30_16-43-39.png
    You could have caused her to have an infection
    You may want to tell her so she can douche that scab out

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. LOL no it was not glass, it broke off at the base where the batteries go. Hence the reason I now have a usb chargeable device!

• Winner Winner x 2

13. Lmao thanks for explaining:) enjoy your errrr USB toy? :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alcohol actually will just mess up your skin and slow healing. Use something like polysporin.

15. Ouch! I've had the odd fingernail cut me but that sounds painful!

• Like Like x 2
  16. I own cats.

My cats like me very much. Cats A and B.

One day cat A decides that trying to jump on the front of my shorts is a good idea, snags my dick and results in two criss-crossed cock stitches. I would have done the whole bandaid thing but she nicked the fuckin giant vein right on top and it would not stop bleeding. I had the good sense not to fuck anyone with my scabby dick.

Oh, and start wearing rubber nigga. It almost hurts to think of your probability rate of catching something fucked up with that huge open gash on your dick.

17. You ruined this thread for me with that :(. eeeghhhhhckkkkkkk fuck

18. haha good effort mate. ive got a 4” scar down the back of mine where my mrs snapped my banjo and just got worse and worse till i finally took a month of abstinance.
    once sent a chick for stiches tho. was havin a wee feel about inside and found something that confused me. pretty well experienced so knew it wasnt meant to be there..
    gave it a tug and oh shit.
    AAAGHHH YOUVE JUST PULLED OUT MY COIL!!!
    what the fucks a coil? haha poor lass needed half a dozen stitches n couldnt ride for a good few weeks.
    her fault for not warning me as far as im concerned lol.

• Funny Funny x 1