Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gosh...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThuggishReefer, Jan 6, 2014.

1. I LOVE SNOWBOARDING. Like seriously i love it so much. I started when i was like 7 and ever since it has been my way of getting out there in the nature and i experience nothing but peace when i shred. I forget about everything wrong with this world and just zone into the riding of my board on snow.. :D

I just makes me so HAPPY. I want to snowboard everywhere all the time. I love pow, obviously, but i could care less what the conditions are.... actually i like it when the mountain has something new in store.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my love for snowboarding could almost top the love for my close family and rivals with love for my cat. I guess you could say snowboarding is my thing. 

Happy boarding and cat loving everyone :))))))))))))) words cant describe my love for snowboarding. Im so happy i might just cry..... :')

2. you high rn?

3. im happy for you :) its alwyas good to embrace shit you enjoy

4. Not a single mention of weed. Why do we need to read this? Go to a snowboarding website, i'm sure they'd be more appreciative of your interest.

Tokers are a very versitile group and many have the same interests. It definately can be a thread on GrassCity.
    Perhaps a better location for the thread would be here - http://forum.grasscity.com/great-outdoors/
    or All Sports, but it is great to see folks get out and do fun activities. :smoke:

6. #6 Delightfully High, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
    Don't listen to this guy op he's just being a prick. It's cool you have an interest other than just cannabis (don't get me wrong I LOVE marijuana but it's cool to have a hobby to accompany your high once in awhile). I've always wanted to snowboard myself but I live down south so I've yet to get the chance but one day I'll get the chance I'm sure (I'm sure when I do I'll hit my face ..........A LOT).

P.s.- You may want to post stuff like this in the outdoors section next time.

7. unfortunately havent been snowboarding yet but this year is our year, very possible that im going to get a chance finally!

8. you can replace "Snowboarding" with every other verb and it would still make perfect sense :laughing:

9. I like stuff to, man.

10. Everything i love to do weed makes it more interesting and weird / fun, i love ganja, wont lie.