GO's 2004 outdoor buds

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by GreenOperator, Sep 22, 2010.

1. So I have not grown my own since 2004 when I had a few outdoor plants and i apologize for quality of pictures in advance because they were taken from a cell phone and well, cell phones werent quite as good at taking photos then as they are now lol.

I have highlited a few things on some of the pictures incase u cant see it.

Big bud

2.jpg

Bud with pink hairs. no idea of strain.

2CARL0S0J.jpg

strangest bud ever...also very large.

3.jpg

the reason I said that last bud is strange because it has the craziest top iv ever seen, it didnt just have a top the top of it rainbowed. that bud had the most girth iv ever seen. in this picture I show what i mean by the top rainbowed.

3show.jpg

shot of top half of a plant

4.jpg

the plant with the strange bud

whole.jpg

plant with strange bud outlining the buds incase u cant see

showall.jpg

the strange bud outlined from afar

bbshow.jpg

sorry that I dont have any pictured of them finished that was still a while before harvest but the only photos I could find. I promise my next bud show will be much better and in much better quality pictures

2. you look like the weed john madden with your paint drawings lol.

3. Lol i will take that as a compliment:smoke:

4. yeah the outside grows are the way to grow were these your plants?

5. yep my last grow that i did, its a shame i dont have any pics of them fully finished.

Im workin on firing up the Bubble right now shouldnt be to much longer got the box set up just waitn on the beans and i think i am going to do an outdoor grow this season coming up.

6. nice buds.. looking good. congrats on the grow:hello:

7. nice plants man,

what exactly do you do when growing outsoor to get your plants so Fucking huge man?

how do you feed them and when do you plant?

im planning on getting an outdoor grow on this season also but just learning atm.

8. Thanks man, well that year specificaly there was nothing special i did at all. i grew them to probably 1.5 feet indoors topping them twice and put them outside went and watered them if it hadnt had a good rain for 5 days. i bought 1 bag of MG soil per plant and jsut mixed it with the earth that was there from me digging the holes and let nature take its course. that was 6 or 7 years ago i do things a little bit different now lol i will be doing a thread for my outdoor grow this year, hope you drop by to check it out

9. He bro, super grow that is!!