Gorilla Kush Harvest!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by THCaleb, Nov 14, 2017.

1. What's up y'all, I just got done with my harvest last week. Like finished drying/curing & all that. It turned out to be some incredibly potent bud - not the best but still probly around 25% THC!!! They were kinda on the fluffy side but she still tried to get her buds a lil more dense once I started letting the Sun shine on her. They didn't get real dense but you can tell she tried lol. She only yielded a quarter ounce too, and that had everything to do w/ a 45w LED panel. I needed many more watts if I wanted her to produce those huge, dense buds that cover whole branches. She was my first female but it was my second grow - first grow was a male lol... I got way more educated in lighting during this grow. From the good people here on Grasscity, to the professionals & grow masters everywhere else - I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT & EXCELLENT GUIDANCE!!!! I won't let y'all down... this is truly my passion!!!! Oh yeah n it may not be Gorilla Kush but I know for a fact OG Kush is in the genetics. It's a strong possibility that one of the Gorilla strains are in there too. I was thinkin maybe the Silverback pheno but coulda just been a really, REALLY DANK OG Kush cut... lol well, here's how my lovely lady turned out!!!!!
    IMAG6989.jpg
    IMAG7039.jpg
    IMAG7108.jpg
    IMAG6976.jpg
    IMAG7263.jpg
    IMAG7269.jpg
    IMAG6969.jpg
    IMAG7232.jpg
    IMAG7360.jpg
    IMAG7420.jpg
    IMAG7364.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beautiful buds

• Like Like x 1
  3. Holy shit it just hit me after I posted this....... I GREW THAT?!?!?!? Man... that's really cool

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Thank you so much dude that means a lot. She was my first female EVER besides the one I watched my friend grow years back, and he jumped right in with only the very basics of plant knowledge

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hell yeah thanks! I ain't been back here since the harvest but yeah she was definitely fire. Like seriously some of the best bud I ever smoked, and it was my first female plant ever! I'm surprised she turned out that good for real. Didn't yield nothin but 10 g's but was still dank

6. Beautiful buds man good work. I'm sure u will invest in a new light now u c what we can do lol bigger light denser bigger colas

7. Fluffy buds are part of the kush genetics I’m not sure how dense you’ll get them. They can become more dense for sure but the fluffy look to them are just how they’ve been grown for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Congrats my friend! Nice buds , wish my first grow turned out that nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum