Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gorilla glue??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tuffet87, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Has anyone tried a strain called Gorilla Glue or a strain called Colt 45???

2. GG is good. GG#4 is better. Nvr heard of colt 45. Use leafly.com. Has most strains

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gorilla Glue #4 is up there with my favorite strains. Gorilla Glue # 1 is also pretty good. I have never heard of Colt 45 either..

• Like Like x 1
  4. GG#4 is pretty damn nice for sure

• Like Like x 1
  5. GG is pretty relaxing I can even use it during the day and still be productive but, I prefer Harmabe (GG#4 x OG Kush)it really kills body pain and the come down is easier.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ah the gorilla glue strain(s).. Gg#4 is my personal favorite, maybe an all time #1 for me. I don’t believe I have ever went wrong with any type of “gorilla glue” in my entire life of smoking. “When in doubt, gorilla it out” was my saying I couldn’t decide in the dispensaries what to buy. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Super Stoney and relaxing! Almost like hitting a small dab. If you get a chance try “Gorilla Bomb”

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Ya i'm growing GG wright now and here is a pic of my girl...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I love Gorilla Glue. Bought Gorilla Glue #4 as one of the first strains I ever bought from a dispensary. Had it with bubby skywalker. Such a fantastic strain. The normal Gorilla Glue is great too.

10. I sure that it's going to be awesome. I'm looking for a good high where I can still make my Rustic Tables and get the munchies .. lol

11. I grew a GG4xWW this summer. It was a musky berry flavor but was thoroughly

She got really frosty at the end.

DD396CFE-E9EE-479A-9339-0F3C4616E3C8.jpeg C74815BF-A961-46E9-968D-872337505BAE.jpeg

12. Thou's buds look incredible looking buds. to bad you couldn't post them over at ILGM And enter them into their Bud Of The Month Contest you would give the a run for their money that's for sure lol

13. Got a link?