Gore + More

Discussion in 'General' started by Belmont, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Man, ive been off the internet for quite some time, thankfully the time has come and im back on the internet cawk.

So needless to say I came to the realization that I am obsessed with gore, fucked up shit, blood, be-headings, weird fucked up stories, just about anything weird per say.

Not to say that i whack off to some sorry chap getting his head sawed off with a meat cleaver but just the fact that its so intense and real but were only seeing it through a screen, so that on its own makes me laugh.

Aside from me, any other weird fucks out there that care to share your weird fuck stories.

For that matter, who here's seen a dead body in real life?

2. You'll probably become a serial killer.

3. I've seen 4 dead bodies I believe. All of them either family or close friends.:(

4. Yeah the brutal melée kills in killzone 3 fucked with my head too brah. Don't worry it's just a game no matter how realistic the graphics are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1m68POeYUE]YouTube - Killzone 3 Melee Gameplay 720p HD[/ame]

5. I'm also obsessed with fucked up stories.

The Columbine high school shooting is super interesting. The ukrane hammer... another FUCKED UP story.

6. My grandfather died right in front of me 2 years ago.

...=/

7. ya after i heard about that i watched like all the docos and film re-makes, like "Elephant"

YNC is a good place for you gore junkies

I think ive seen about 3 dead IRL, sux yours were family.:(

8. crazyshit.com

beware...

9. Russian conscripts... Nuff said.

10. Go cut some mother fucker up with a kitchen knife and spray his ass down with mace!

11. thats why i sleep with a mace can and a steak knife under my pillow.

Safety first, silly

12. #12 Gooseman, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    I always keep a sock and an orange nearby. Why? Two reasons.

First off, you never know when you're gonna need a spare sock, or a full day's supply of vitamin C, for that matter.

But my main reason for carrying these items is for self defense or for "charging" my clients "interest" for not paying up when they're supposed to.:devious: An orange in a sock is like a flail from the heavens. Gives someone a good beating and won't leave a mark.:bongin:

13. awwe you gentle soul

14. Well, it's like I say...

Speak softly and carry an orange in a sock.