GOP Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by babaloeey, Oct 26, 2008.

1. While the McCain campaign distracts you from the truth, accusing Obama of voter fraud (an attack that has been debunked time and time again), it turns out the real shadiness lies within the McCain campaign.

John McCain paid $175,000 of campaign money to a Republican operative accused of massive voter registration fraud in several states, it has emerged.

Article Here

2. McCain is a bigtime mainstream politician just like Obama.. does it shock you that he's involved in some sort of fraudulent behavior?

3. It would not surprise me that the GOP would be involved in voter fraud. It happened in the 2000 election in favor of Bush.

4. That's not voter fraud, that's brotherly support.

5. 2004 as well i beleive.. and it looks like 2008. But Obama has it in the bag.. so don't worry. Hope and change are on the way!!

6. Well, disenfranchising votes that would have went to Gore is considered voter fraud in every legal sense.

7. The Democrat Party is probably thankful for it in retrospect. George W. Bush and Al Gore's name could have been interchangeable in history.

How would have Al Gore responded to 9/11?

Would 9/11 still of happened?

Would Clinton of received more heat?

8. #8 babaloeey, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    What if 9/11 wouldn't of happened under Gore.

Let's not forget Bush ignored specific briefings warning of the imminent danger that occurred on 9/11, vacationing on his ranch in Texas for months at a time leading up to the disaster.

Perhaps Gore would have reacted differently, preventing the situation?

9. I doubt it. Then we would've had to find a whole new reason to expand our territory and standing in the middle east.

10. I seem to remember a man, many many years ago who once said something along the lines of "Fly planes into American buildings". I seem to remember a speech from an aviation pioneer on 9/11/1941.

11. GOP can't compete with radical inner-city ACORN.

12. Clinton/Gore barely did anything through their 8 years in office. Gore wouldn't have done anything to stop 9/11 either.

13. Are you serious? That Republican talking point has been debunked. But if you wish to discuss it further, we can.

14. Obama gave 800,000 dollars to ACORN for "lighting"

Give me a fucking break, it is the same deal.

What the fuck is there to be debunked, the fact of the matter is, Obama did nothing illegal, the GOP did nothing illegal but it still looks bad.

15. Since this is a lot of people's first election they should look into what happened in '00 and '04 and realize that there's a lot of fraud that goes on epecially aimed towards black voters. Here's a good documentary about the voter fraud that happened in '04.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4762159260759486531
    Also check out Greg Palast's articles on voter fraud.

16. They got to keep up with ACORN somehow...

17. #19 babaloeey, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
    ACORN has no involvement in voter fraud.

Instead, former employees of the organization created false registrations. This isn't voter fraud, but voter registration fraud.

Voter fraud through this method is incredibly difficult, if not impossible. There is no chance anyone would be able to vote with a falsified registration. It doesn't work this way.

ACORN flagged these suspicious registrations themselves, turning them into election officials. Not only that, but convictions against former workers were made with ACORN's full cooperation. ACORN is not guilty of anything.

ACORN... another republican talking point debunked.

18. Well do you condone what they did?

Acorn is guilty of register thousands of fragulant people, so much infact that 110% of Innapolis IA. I call that a serious problem and the fact that Obama gave 800,000 dollars to them raises my eyebrows.

It is not a talking point, it is something that happened that cannot be debunked, that is what happened.