Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gooey Resin : ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lotek-Rider, May 13, 2012.

1. Just scraped my bowl and the resin was super gooey! I just have a spoon. No screens either. So when ever I go to smoke my bowl of resin it usually just sucks through. Besides getting screens (which usually just suck through unless they are borderline clogged) what else could I do to get this resin ball to last? Its in the freezer right now.

2. Invest in a Vape. You wont be sorry

3. sorry i misread haha. if you dont want the resin to suck through just put it on some bud and then smoke that.

4. Haha I was gonna say, I dont want to buy a vape tonight. I would but im only smoking resin because I have no weed.

5. Hmmm, maybe make a tin foil screen with little little holes? I think that might work.

6. [quote name='"Lotek-Rider"']Hmmm, maybe make a tin foil screen with little little holes? I think that might work.[/quote]

No never use tin foil when smoking. You do not want to inhale alluminum in your lungs. make the resin into a ball big enough to close up the hole and lightly inhale, don't inhale to the point where it falls through

7. Hmm most of the rez i get is really dry but i only scrap the bowl.

8. [quote name='"Dankblower2639"']

No never use tin foil when smoking. You do not want to inhale alluminum in your lungs. make the resin into a ball big enough to close up the hole and lightly inhale, don't inhale to the point where it falls through[/quote]

tin foil is tin foil, aluminum is aluminum. Unless you have a butane torch aluminum foil will be fine.