Goodbye R_M

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahh alright. Thanks.

2. First of all I don\'t believe rasta was 18 I\'m into conspiracies and that sure is a conspiracy.(xeric is in on it)

And second he was a cool guy to bad his science got backed into the wall.He had two chioces suicide or banning himself,he choose banning....

If your watching Rasta I\'m going to leave you with the post I gave you earlier...

Drop me your info blackmaster713@yahoo.com I plan on mving to Canada in a few month\'s,maybe we can meet and you can teach me about this logic and reasoning you keep boasting about.;)

You a very intelligent and wellspoken man that\'s passionate about his idea\'s,very hard trait to find if you ask me,I respect you dude 100%...:wave:

P.S I DONT BELIEVE YOUR 18,NOT FOR ONE SECOND.....SO DON\'T EVEN TRY IT.....

P.S.S I don\'t believe in conicidences,everything happens for a reason.Look at my post count if that\'s your real age let that be the answer you were looking for.......

I won\'t post for a while so you can see it,If I\'m right then I\'m right,i\'F i\'M WRONG THEN FUCK IT....

3. I never had a problem with Rasta....we always got along. He was a chill dude.....I\'ll miss the guy

4. yeah, your welcome bro

5. All this wisdom members are speaking of is just stuff copied from wikepeida...he was called out and caught..i wish blades would understand this

he was a faker

6. Just because some people have made that assertion does not mean that it is fact.

7. 19 fucking pages? Wow.

Well anyway, what ever. Gives the younger set a bad rap towards the end, apparently... Hope he survives the zombies, \'n what not.

8. But you have to respect the fact that he knew it in the first place.I\'m all for bashing of someone if they deserve it,but this guy was a cool guy...just face it already......

Just cause he made you feel dumb on multiple occasion\'s does\'nt mean you have to hate the guy.....

9. awww good bye rasta_man. may god save your soul

10. I guess you havent seen previous posts..im advocating not to bash RM..hes never made me feel dumb, just proved previous points. try not to speak and quote me if you dont know what im talking about, id appreciate it, thanks

11. My bad homie,I just assumed you were bashing R_M....

I guess that\'s my cue to say out of other people\'s buisness.....

No R_M bashing people........

12. All good bro..it happens..this is a sensitive subject for alot of people..so i understand

13. Heh, i am only 20.

I made the disicion based on how Rasta_Man continued his hatred, and disrespect. He has been warned several times, and has not got the point.

Weather or not you have 40k posts, some nice green bars, and mass respect here, if you break the rules continuesly, your going to get the same treatment anyone else would. Its all you can ask for, that is fair.

And, i appologize if some of you took what i said, about how he acts like a 14 year old as a flame, or an insult. It was more of an observation of how he was acting. anyhow, i apologize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.