Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Goodbye GC!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by BigSmoker, Sep 28, 2007.

1. I cant take the drama anymore, Rasta was one chillest members here, And know hes gone, So i have no reason to be here.

J/K you guys know i would never leave this place its my home. (MODS please don't ban me i was trying to be funny)

2. I was about to have a serious meltdown man. You're an ass. lol.

I thought this was gonna be the beginning of the exodus.

3. Thank god you aren't leavin man, scared the shit outta me :eek: :p

4. Damn, good thing your joking. This shit was getting intense.

5. hah, that was hilarious!

6. i was about to piss on all u guys. i just joined the party for christ sake. :smoke:

7. thats actually pretty funny.. I love the huge dramatic build up, with a massive change in pace.:hello:

8. I feel kind of bad for this guy, he comes here and all this drama is going on, poor dude.

9. I was all like :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Then I got to the bottom and was like :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Funny one man...

10. jesus how does he hav 400 posts in 1 month some one must not have a life

11. hahahahaha, I knew i could get you guys.:wave:

12. DAM U BS. U got me on this one. I was thinking " DAM not this DUKE TOO" glad to hear your staying. I dont plan on leaving anytime soon either. I got love for gc and specific members. You being one of em dog cuz we gotta rep OUR BIG SMOKERS haha CHu know what i mean

13. No dude, not at all, you shouldnt say that. He is just a dedicated member and wants to make alot of contribution to the city. That is a good thing.

14. lol
    i am also but took me more than a year just to get 400

15. hahaha you almost had me convinced man

16. How could you bee so evil:eek:

If we lost 2 huge members in 1 day this would be dark ages of GC.

17. you cheeky bastard you..nice one man

18. Damn... That's kinda long, lol... But then again, there's people who been here like 5 years with less than 1K posts...

In a year I had about 1K... My post count went up when I became a mod, though... :D

19. Very true..I just hit 1000+ posts this month, and ive been here since 2005.