Good weed vape recommendations ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jul 2, 2017.

1. I'm gonna buy a vape for my weed and wanna spend around $50. Any good recommendations ?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yocan. Evolve plus for wax, evolve-d for dry herb. Both are just under $50

• Like Like x 1
  3. Want something portable or a desktop vape?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. The atmos jump is $60 on their website but probably could be found for $40 or $50. It's not the best, but any vaporizer for that price probably won't be that great. However, the atmos jump works pretty well for the price. To be completely honest though, I regretted buying my atmos instead of just saving the money for something of higher quality.

5. What do u think about the hebe titan 2?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've never used one but I'm guessing it'd be the same sorta thing: you get what ya pay for. It probably won't create big clouds or be super efficient, but that's not to say it won't work at all. Honestly, it's so cheap, u probably wouldn't regret buying it. But again, if u think u could save for something nicer (like the pax or a desktop vape), then I'd do that. If you're impatient (like me), just read lotsa reviews and hope for the best lol

7. A firefly or a Pax are always good choices. Both have pros and cons but they're some of the best. Imo