Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good weed or not ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by max785, Jul 24, 2012.

1. #1 max785, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
    Some of the purp kush I bought . 50 a 4th . What do you think ? I've smoked some already . Good deal or ripoff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. There is absolutely no way to tell unless you show pics.

3. looks frosty man!! must be good stuff good pricing

4. It smell amazingly good also !

5. Bad trim job

6. For kush that looks dank.

Then again, the best kush is at best low headies. Nothing beats some amazing crystally sativa

7. What that makes no sense

8. looks like a lot of dank bro! i wish i was you

9. TBH I don't know what .50 a 4th means. It makes no sense to me maybe I'm just stoned.

I'm definitely not from your area anyways so I probably grab at a different price, but as far as the quality goes it looks pretty nice I would definitely like to take a toke. :)

10. looks nice, 50 for the quarter? you in cali/canada?

11. yea... I'm not exactly sure what a 4th is? a quarter?

that said, the weed looks decent. like some one else it isn't trimmed the best, and to be honest it doesn't look like purple kush. But always hard to tell from pictures.

12. yes i'm from canada and it's a forth for 50$

13. 1/4 = quarter

25/100 = quarter

0.25 = quarter

Quarter of an ounce

I pay around 60 for a quarter, 110 for half an ounce

14. 50 bucks for a quarter ounce of that shit.....ur a pretty damn lucky guy

15. just looks like average stuff, worth $50 thats it though, far to leafy, by the time you trim those leafs away your left with nothing, personally I would'nt take it but for mids and if you aint got nothing else its ok.

16. Nice frosty nugs, decent price.

17. its lookin lyke some indica heavy mids. 50$ for a 1/4 is what id expect