Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Weed Documentaries?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperSteezyHigh, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I enjoy flipping on the TV to find a channel that has some program about weed thats like an hour long. Anybody know any?

2. obvious one is the union

3. word. I liked that movie so much i downloaded it.

4. Pretty cool one is Super High Me.

Its about a guy who stops smoking for 30 days, and undergoes different tests like vision, hearing, memory. Then he starts smoking every day for 30 days, and takes the same tests except these times he is high.

5. i was watching one like last week it was called Drugged:High on marijuana
    pretty funny considering there are stoned people on the show.
    its comes on national geographic monday i think

6. watched that one not too long ago, liked it a lot. it also shows the hashbar in venice beach i go to! haha i actually was talking to the same budtender that was on that hour documentary last time i went. pretty funny.

Theres also one more on NatGeo called "Drugs Inc. -- Marijuana"
    im sure its on youtube if youre interested

7. a/k/a Tommy Chong

A Chronic History

Reefer Madness

and this one isnt about weed but about another crazy drug, Jesus Camp.

8. Definate watches:

The Union
    Super High Me

Cheech and Chong Series
    How High
    Half Baked
    Pineapple Express

9. That film pissed me off. He must have inhaled about twice tops through the whole thing.
    There's a good documentary about hippies if you're into that sort of thing. It's just called Hippies, think it was by the history channel. :hippie: