good ways to clean bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by TUPAMAN, Jun 12, 2012.

1. ushually use salt And put it in a bowl In microwave until it boils any good ways without alchole to clean it

2. ISO alcohol and Q tips will make your bowl like it's brand new again!

3. Did you even read OP? No "alchole" :laughing:

4. why wouldn't you use iso. the fuck man.

5. don't expect to get it clean without a little iso.

try hot water? and make a paper clip to scrap the resin out?

dunno man.

6. Oxyclean is amazing for the most part

7. Iso and salt is the only way, man...

8. randy's pipe cleaning solution is only like 8 bucks and works way better than iso and salt

9. Simple green or a citrus degreaser. Just let em soak overnight.

10. Don't do simple green! It'll taste absolutely terrible. The easiest safest clean is iso and salt. Works every time. Just please don't boil your pipe. Such a stupid thing to do if you don't know how strong your glass is...
    Idk of any other working methods.

11. ^ It's called rinsing it off after. It tastes fine.

And btw, most table salts will leave hard water spots on your glass unless you use some white vinegar after.

12. Yeah, one of my buds did simple green and it tasted like shit for about a week. Rinsed it off and everything. Idk though it wasn't me who cleaned it so he probably just did something wrong.

13. Is that good for your microwave

14. i never cleaned any bowls i've owned in the past. i would just wait for someone(or me never was tho) to drop it and break it. and then i'd have a giant ball of resin to smoke(whose to good to smoke resin?)

15. I have a question for you guys. All I have is this Wintergreen 50% iso alcohol, will it clean my spoon and will it taste funky afterwards?

16. use a degreaser, I don't know why you wouldn't want to use alcohol though.