Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good vs Bad High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2600htz, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Hello:

I started to use weed because of a chronic pain.
    The thing is that iv been getting 2 results.

-a) I smoke, and my body starts feeling relaxed, then the relaxation changes to a pleasant lazyness that leaves my body kinda numb. Great for my pain.
    -b) I smoke, and my body gets tight, i start having a lot of fast thinking, more of a mental high, and the result its unpleasant, it isnt even worth.

What could cause that difference?, is it because indica/sativa?. I buy on the streets so i dont know if im getting indica/sativa, and not entirely sure if thats the cause.

Thanks!.

2. Bingo. Some Sativas do make you concentrate on the pain more.
    Just ask them if it's a body or head high (Indica/Sativa).
    :smoke:

3. Are you a morning person or a nite owl?

makes all the difference

4. Get a card and go to the shops if you don't know what you are getting...

5. I only buy medical. That being said I got a "free" J that was suppose to be mostly indica and made me feel terrible. Not worth it for me. I won't get another unless it is a specific strain.

6. The only bad high I ever have is when I have a headache.