Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Vaporizers?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SplitGenetics, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Hey everybody!

I've cut smoking out completely due to my health and lung conditions. I'm looking for some very good vaporizers on the affordable side, preferably one with manual temperature Gage. Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you Blades!

-SG

2. If you are thinking of only vaping your bud from now on, I recommend getting a good one the first time around since it will be your primary method of smoking, and since you will be using it frequently, the better quality it is, the longer it will last. I don't vape much, but I really like the Arizer Solo. 7 different temperature levels, great build quality, and looks slick. It's the one that I enjoyed the most out of the many other ones that I've tried. It will run you about 120 or so, but again, it's better to buy a good one that will last.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you! You get what you pay for, so I'll make sure to get a nice one. I'll look into the Arizer Solo.

4. [​IMG]I'm happy with my Solo

• Like Like x 3
  5. The Kind Pen model named the Status..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Portability? Or sit and vape? Depends on your needs. Wax and oils to, or just bud?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Actually, both if you could recommend them. A portable one for just dry herb; and a sit and vape for simply dry flowers.

8. Sorry to hear about your conditions, but vaping is awesome!!! For everyone!!

What others have said are true, if you're going to be only vaporizer your herb from now, or at least most of the time, you're going to want to get a good one.

There is some questions to ask.

- desktop or portable?
    - dry herb, concentrates, or both?

There's probably more specific questions you could ask, but those cover the basics.

As for portable, dry herb vaporizers that are portable are usually a big let down. Honestly.

If you really want to get the most from your bud I'd recommend a desktop vape.

There are a lot out there, some suck and some are awesome.

I'd recommend anything from 7th floor vapes..I think that's what they're called.

I personally have the DaBuddha and it's amazing. It has a learning curve like all vapes, but it really is just as good as any desktop vape out there.

It's a whip style, meaning you inhale through a long tube that connects to the the device.

Really tho, if you have the money maybe invest in a Volcano. I've never used one, but I think the bag idea is super convenient.

Hope my ramble helped!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. The DaBuddha can be upgraded to dab off of as well...

• Like Like x 1
  10. A good portable vaporizer for bud, is the Pax by Ploom. It runs between $200-$275. I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Heres my choice for use and purchase. Cheapest i have found free s/h

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It don't hurt the runnin of it none...

12. Thank you so much. I'm actually looking for one that would be my primary use one, a desktop. And a good portable to also have when I'm on the go.

And just for Dry flowers. I don't really mess around with too many concentrates, wax, etc..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Consider Magic Flight Launch box with a power adaptor. Batteries for "on the go" and the PA for home.

You can also purchase the MFLB "maud dib" for concentrates.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Check out the Haze V 3...!!!
    I have one and it has two ovens, it can handle flowers, concentrates, oils..!!
    I love it

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm telling you man.

The DaBuddha or The Silver Surfer vape, you would not be unsatisfied.

I've had my Buddha for like 2 years, and it still works like a charm. They're both made with the same heating element, but the Surfer is more flashy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. My dabudda was pretty cool for a few years then stopped working. My new EQ is a the absolute bomb! I also have the air which is a great portable.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have a silver surfer and it works wonders it is a desktop vape I the whip style way more then the bag version and for portable you'll have to go with the pax because every other one is shit. Only thing is vapes are not cheap

18. I'd have to disagree with that "every other one is shit" comment.
    I have a few that are awesome..!!

19. new vapes are getting better but its true you need to research what you buy very well and many have issues down the road so get one with a good warranty (pax has a 10 year ) check batteries size how easy would be if you had to replace them?(battery's die after awhile wont hold a charge)

• Like Like x 1