Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Vape Pens

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, May 11, 2014.

1. I'm looking for a good vape pen that works well with dry herb, any suggestions ?

Also I need it to be in the 50 dollar range ish

Thanks in advance

2. $50 isn't going to be enough to get a solid flower vape pen. If you want a quality one, it'll be more $80-$140

3. There isn't any good vape pen for herb, no matter what they claim, they're good for wax. Tried a few, didn't work. My vape pens got me started on wax though, I like that.

4. MFLB is your best bet. Not gonna be be pen-style. Pens are designed for concentrates. Dry herb chambers are a marketing ploy...
    Also check out:
    Tvape
    Lotus
    Vaporgenie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. For that price range you can get something that combusts and is in a pen form, and it still gets you baked and is stealthy and convienant , you could pickup a battery from eBay for like 15 and the herb attachment for like 17 I can explain more if you're interested

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I dont care what they say, as of right now any pen vape is going to combust dry herb. Might aswell get the $10 mcig if you want a pen vape since its gonna combust just the same as more expensive ones... look into a portable style vape (table top too but I have a feeling you want portable). I have a mflb and its the best for a budget (~$70)