good vape for good price

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Coined1, Jan 8, 2012.

1. hey all im new here and im looking to get the best quality vape i can find for $100-$200. id like to pay 150 or less but im willing to pay up to 200 if it truly is higher quality. any suggestions?

2. I'm a fan of the iolite I purchased a few months back. It's not the same as smoking so I still do that too, but I quite enjoy being able to use vaped bud after!

I appreciate it for the stealth factor especially - long days at family events just got a lot easier..

3. Get a mflb, got mine on Dec 31st, and I love it so far. But I will warn you, you will end up smoking much more. I used to only smoke on weekends because during the week I play sports so I can't really, but now I find myself in the bathroom after practice vaping while my parents are home. I defiantly recommend it. Just know that the first few times you use it will smell more than after you use it for a while.

4. If you want an At-Home vape. get the Extreme Q, or Da-Buddha. travel vape, id go MFLB with new batteries.

5. Mflb look at the mflb appreciation club

6. i got my mflb on friday. i am seriously happy with it. look into. many ppl wld suggest this also

7. ^This.

I have one myself and its awesome for work especially (I work at a head shop) all I have to do is pop in the bathroom and take a few hits.

They're also going to be your cheapest option.

8. If you want a good vape, I would suggest Da Buddha. It is the best vaporizer in its price range. Da Buddha delivers a "true" vaping experience. The thing is virtually indestructible, it heats up extremely fast, and it has a temperature control dial.

9. NO!

Don't get a mflb unless you're concerned about hiding it.

Get a Vapor Bro's vape.

The original desktop vape.

I can assure you won't be disappointed.

10. im leaning towards an at home vape, so i guess that rules out the iolite and mflb. da buddha looks solid although it is at the upper end of my price range. extreme q is out of my price range from what i have seen. a buddy of mine bought a hot box vape about six months ago and is very pleased with it. has anyone heard anything about this vape. if not, do yall know of any good at home vapes closer to the $150 mark?

11. i was trying to do the same thing as OP but im willing to spend lots of $$ because i want to convert to vape instead of smoke cause i dont like that nasty resin and shit in my pieces and hate cleaning it

At home vapes i saw that i was interested in was the SSV but the cons to that is that i noticed it gets dirty and i thought vapes werent supposed to let off resin??

Also another amazing vaporizer i saw was the ViVape this vape was actually the best at home vape ive ever seen but its soooo new that there arent many reviews or reviews at all just one youtube video and tht video makes me not want to buy it...

so people what is LITTERALLY THE TOP VAPE EVERY PRODUCED MONEY AINT A THAAAAANGG

I DONT WANT TO CLEAN MY VAPE OR HAVE RESIN IN IT ANYWHEREEE AND STILL WANT TO GET HIGH

PS my friend has an iolite and we vaped it for like the first time he got it and its 8 out of 10 but i didnt really feel high and we smoke top quality budskis

12. Coined1 Iolite is probably the best first vaporizer in my opinion. Portable and effective, so easy to get used to.

HabitualToker, the best vaporizer by far is the Volcano. There is no other vaporizer like it, and I'm sure anyone who has ever used one would agree. It gets the most out of your weed, both efficiency wise and high wise.

If you want to read a couple of my vaporizer reviews, head to my vaporize page below.

13. thanks for ur 2cents on to your page now!

14. btw every seen the ViVape it might be better than the volcano