Good vape at around $200 or under that can do concentrates

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by League, Nov 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I have a flowermate V5 which is great ($80) but I gave it to my brother.. so now I must buy a new vaporizer!

I want it to:

-handle both dry herb and concentrates

-Able to be used in a bong, the flowermate has an adapter that you can buy for $15 extra which changes the mouthpiece to be able to fit into a bong

I'm not sure what else I could want out of my vape, maybe you guys can show me the way. My flowermate was basically perfect and it was only $80, but perfect IS subjective..

2. check out the boundless vapes: Boundless Technology

Do not buy anything from the website!

They have been have trouble processing credit cards. If you see something that interests you on the website call them (they are on Pacific time)

There are threads for the Boundless vapes over at Fuckcombustion.com. Also demos on youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Doc

4. check out Ooze products.
    www.ooze420.com
    Have great customer service and are always happy to help customers find the right product for their needs.

5. I love my VaporCup.
    It is $199, and it is a really nice machine.
    I cant speak for concentrates, but I have used it will oil and it worked really really well.

I heard a rumor they were going to come out with a heat chamber for concentrates, but I have not seen or heard about it since then. The vaporcup heat chamber pops out easily, so I am guessing you would be able to just switch out the flower heat chamber for the concentrates chamber.

I only really use it for Flower though, and it rocks.

6. I just got a xmax v2 pro and in loving it. For 60 bucks it's the best piece yet. Sure it's not a pax 2 but for the price im very happy and it comes with a concentrate addon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk