Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good times in drug counseling sessions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by We Have Liftoff, Nov 12, 2011.

1. So a couple weeks ago my room was raided by campus police and all they found was some papers and an empty mason jar with weed residue. That was enough to land me in drug counseling sessions once a week for the rest of the year. I usually have to write reflective essays on how I'm ruining my future by smoking weed, take quizzes on drug "facts" (aka propaganda), and other bullshit I dont care about. I really dont take these meetings seriously and I always fuck with the drug counselor and try to piss her off. Here's a part of a conversation I had today...

Counselor: Other than getting caught, what are some of the inherent risks you take by smoking marijuana on a regular basis?

Me: Well obviously the possibility of overdosing comes to mind...who knows when I'll go one toke over the line and stop breathing

Counselor: (long silence) Um, I'm not sure, but I dont think you can technically overdose on marijuana...

Me: Oh really? So I guess it's a safer alternative to alcohol then, right?

Counselor: No, see that's where you're mistaken. Alcohol is legal and can be used responsibly. Marijuana is illegal and thus dangerous at ANY dosage.

Me: Dangerous? How so?

Counselor: Lung cancer for one. Did you know one marijuana cigarettes contain much more tar than a normal cigarette? Also, you risk exposing yourself to schizophrenia (rambles about the symptoms of schizophrenia). Marijuana is also a leading cause of obesity and I haven't even mentioned addiction...

Me: Umm I stopped smoking cold turkey a couple weeks ago and I felt completely normal. What's up with that?

Counselor: You must be one of the lucky ones. Most people can't sleep for several days after quitting.

(Same bullshit goes on and on...I'm not going to elaborate any more)

I simply can't believe how ignorant and brainwashed people can be...anybody else have or had to go to these stupid sessions after getting caught?? I mean I feel lucky I don't have to be drug tested or anything, but still, going to these pseudo-NA meetings are pretty much a waste of my time. Such bullshit

2. Love your first response.

3. Dude this one time, I overdosed and was rushed to the hospital. Don't joke about that stuff, you never know when your going to smoke to much.

4. [​IMG]

5. Yeah I go to these meetings the woman however doesn't bash marijuana. Instead I sit there for an hour talking about useless shit. Sometimes the conversation gets so offtopic and bleak I want to put a bullet between my brain.

6. Did you tell them about the raping sprees? I don't think people have caught onto it yet.:cool:

7. Yo one time i smoked 2 whole marijuana cigarettes to myself and next thing i know there were bodies everywhere and i had blood smeared on my face and a Colt 1911 in my right hand and a machete in my left. Weed's fuckin serious, you could go on a killing spree along with the risk of overdosing, getting lung cancer, and getting pregnant. I almost got pregnant from weed once and I'm a dude.

8. Ahha! Good times, chap, good times...Ah, the tear of a memory right there. I miss that fuckin' Colt.:cool:

9. [quote name='"ALMN"']Yo one time i smoked 2 whole marijuana cigarettes to myself and next thing i know there were bodies everywhere and i had blood smeared on my face and a Colt 1911 in my right hand and a machete in my left. Weed's fuckin serious, you could go on a killing spree along with the risk of overdosing, getting lung cancer, and getting pregnant. I almost got pregnant from weed once and I'm a dude.[/quote]

You sir deserve some rep. This is a reminder to myself :p

10. I would straight up be like no, then come to the next class with some studies.

11. It was my friend's granddad's from WWII, it's killed a couple nazis and a bunch of hood rats.

12. One time i smoked so much i fell asleep! it was horrid. and lmao alcohol is safe.. ok then how many deaths per year from drunk driving? thousands. and how many from marijuana? oh thats right zero.

13. I start my drug classes in a week, I had the same thing happen to me... Campus police come in dorm, take my 6gs of fresh dank, vaporizer and some other stuff. I got kicked off campus for a year, and drug classes.

Going to be a very boring time in my life.

14. [quote name='"Menchville"']I start my drug classes in a week, I had the same thing happen to me... Campus police come in dorm, take my 6gs of fresh dank, vaporizer and some other stuff. I got kicked off campus for a year, and drug classes.

Going to be a very boring time in my life.[/quote]

do u go to hillsdale by any chance? cuz i know hillsdale has a similar policy to what youre saying but thats its very rare

15. I would really fuck with these people. Do a shit load of research about the benefits of MJ, the lack of negative side effects, and the comparisons with other legal drugs (tobacco and alcohol in particular). The analysis by David Nutt is a good place to start. He recommended legalisation in the UK due to lack of dangerous side effects from MJ - he's a highly qualified neuropsychopharmacologist (ask the counsellor if they are as highly qualified - or can even pronounce it). Get all the numbers, facts and figures and really go to town. There isn't a valid argument for marijuana to be illegal, so they will never win the point.

Also, watch the documentary Grass, narrated by Woody Harrelson. It's in YouTube, and it gives a great background into the reasons why MJ is really illegal.

16. are you still allowed to smoke? either way, just fuck with them. i got put on probation and i spent half my time there defending pot