Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good thing i have a vaporizer :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Feb 14, 2011.

1. I just picked up some bud, dank as fuck. So frosty. I tried to break it up but i just like squished the nug lmao... and the grinder couldn't even grind it because its still so "fresh" or w/e. Not dry :(

I put the usual amount of weed i would vape whole in the mflb, and took a few hits. Then took it out, and VOILA... it was dry :) I then grinded it up like normal and proceeded to vape it.

Im baked man :) Here is some good music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho]YouTube - Life Goes On - Tupac[/ame]

2. Hahah, great, dude =D :hello:

3. T hanks man :)

I liked it 2

4. I appreciate this thread. I myself have some pretty sticky ickies over here and rolled two very well engineered cross joints :smoke:

5. Thats sick, you probably decarbed it a bit too

6. Huh? All i did was vaped it. i inhaled it also.. i actually hit it in my vaporizer. Then took it out and grinded it more :smoke: