Good Starting Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DaWeedBoiyyy, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hi, i was wondering if this acrylic bong is good for starters? I've always smoked out of my pipe so i decided to get a bong because i've wanted one for a long time.

Attached Files:

2. don't get acrylic, stick with glass. these things are just overall bad and something that should've died with disco.

even a cheap mini glass bong from a local head shop would be better than that thing.

3. I agree with PingZauPong, nothing like a glass bong. You can get a cheap one for like, $15 at any head shop and some convenience stores/gas stations. They are great, portable, and if you drop it, it will smash the same as a $600 RooR

4. Thanks guys, since i already bought this i'll get a few uses out of it and as soon as i get the money i'll buy a glass bong.

5. Get something simple, but Dont overpay. A good simple bong should be approx. $20 and make sure its not junk when you buy it.

6. You don't need an expensive name brand bong that costs hundreds of dollars, but i suggest 100% get a GLASS BONG! DO NOT BUY ACRYLIC. Find a cheap straight tube for 50$ for a starter. 

7. Find one that gets you high, in my experience they all work about the same