Good spots for teens to have a quick freedom holiday?

Discussion in 'General' started by shittytoker, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Me and my friends have some time off uni soon so we're thinking about going somewhere to relax, drink, party etc (we're all 18 just so u know) and we're not sure where to go.

We thought about going to a place on the beach for 3-4 nights but we decided that's too expensive so we then thought about going to some cabin in the forest near my house but it seems kind of like it's for couples.

Any suggestions? You don't have to really know the location too well just general ideas of where to go and what to do.

2. If any of your parentys are cool, maybe ask them to assist..
    I know Ive allowed my teenagers to have parties and such on my property where I can oversee things and make sure the cops are not called, nothing is worse then a mip ticket.. But it would be safer if you guys could do it at one of the parnets property.
    This way everyone is safe and if the cops some the parent can deal with them...:D

3. Nobody's parents would be cool about it lol. I never get caught at home on my own tho but I don't want to risk dropping my friends in it.

4. Thats to bad, for a parent to be nieve enough not to realize teens are gonna do what teens do is sad, Maybe a campsite, just make sure to keep everything on the dwonlow man, private property woods and camping wouold prol be the safest..

Just over all be safe man.. make sure you guys have 1 person straight incase anything bad goes down,

peace

Yoda

5. Hey man not to be too rude, but my parents beliefs aren't any of your business really. They can believe whatever they want it doesn't make them idiots or something.

On topic:

6. Notice the "A" in for a parent..

hey man... wasnt talking of your parents, I was talking parents in general...
    nieve isnt being an idiot..

:laughing: take a chill pill dude...
    I was trying to help ya..

7. umadbro?:cool:

kids are gonna do what kids do, youre parents not allowing you to do it in the safety of tehir home only puts you at more risk than necessary.

8. I was ganna contribute but neh

Yoda was just trying to help and was generally talking bout all parents

Didn't need to say that

9. Lol you act as though he wasn't being condescending, whether he was trying to help or not.

OP: I would go with the cabin idea. Honestly it doesn't matter if it's for couples or not cause if it's got warmth and a tv I'd be happy. Just remember to bring mad entertainment cause you'll get bored real quick out there.

10. [quote name='"YODA"']Thats to bad, for a parent to be nieve enough not to realize teens are gonna do what teens do is sad, Maybe a campsite, just make sure to keep everything on the dwonlow man, private property woods and camping wouold prol be the safest..

Just over all be safe man.. make sure you guys have 1 person straight incase anything bad goes down,

peace

Yoda[/quote]

My friends mom let us party in his house every few weekends.

She was cool with it. It kept us out of trouble.

And because we knew the neighbors we didn't get the cops called..

11. You must got to some Catholic University. Either IL or WI... there are more though...you guys can have a sleepover lol. Bring your alcs in some waterbottles and have that stuff covert. It aint a huge fling...but its chill and relaxing from the school load.

And Yoda's statement was correct bro..parents should know whats up. They did very similar things once in their time as well. They most likely have more suspicions about you than you think.. just so you know haha.

12. I wasnt being condesending at all..:rolleyes:
    Ive raised 3 kids... 24, 20 and my youngest is now 17..
    I allow them to party at my house, because its safer for them.
    This way I deal with issues and they can party and be safe while having fun like teenagers should..

parents that want to think that the kids are not going to party is wrong..
    Thats all I was saying ...This is a nieve parent..

Thanks for your Internet perception of what I was saying though..
    Its appreciated..:D

13. Don't get me wrong I understand what you're saying, but to call someone naive is condescending.

And you have to take into consideration that maybe they just don't want it at their house. At the risk of sounding insulting (which I'm not intending to) most of the parents that let their kids drink at their house are a little too laid back which causes the kids to be too laid back. Letting them drink only says to them that you condone them drinking all the time and that can get them killed.

I'm not trying to derail the thread though so I'll leave my opinion at that.

14. #14 Anschluss, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012

plus then the friends think you are a bro parent. My friends mom did this for a year then all a sudden she stopped and there were no more casual after-work burrs :/ that was saddening. Another post to the above guy....I do not know your parents, but I am completely honest with my parents and have told them everything. They let me do what I want and are okay with it. Its a great feeling to not hide anything, and feel safe doing things at your house. Maybe something to do eventually? Although some parents react different than others...

edit: to above... they wont die if they are responsible. The point is to be responsible and know your limits. If you are drinking you shouldn't be driving either..its a lesson to be learned. Shouldnt be downing 2 handles by yourself.

15. I can tell you're young, because you completely overreacted and took what Yoda said out of context. He was trying to help you, instead of jumping on the age police bandwagon. Next time, don't ask for help if you're going to throw a hissy fit over nothing.

16. If you think that was condescending then you have a long, hard life ahead of you.

17. lOl can you make the connection between me thinking that was condescending and me having a long hard life ahead of me? I'm honestly really intrigued.

18. Let's not fight n bicker fellas. But my suggestion... Camping Trip!!! :D

19. [quote name='"diy bubblahs"']Let's not fight n bicker fellas. But my suggestion... Camping Trip!!! :D[/quote]

Yea just park everyones cars in an empty field, sit on the backs of them around a huge bonfire, pull out a cooler and some drinks and maybe a few blunts....music playin from the cars....sounds kickass

20. Swing and a miss.