Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good smoking spot?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ganjasly, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Sup all, just wanted to post something I discovered like 5 minutes ago when I was smoking in my room. My parents dont really search my room for shit, but they are in there a lot doing whatever. There really isnt that many hiding places in there that they wouldnt see so I hide my stash in my basement. So I was smoking a j in my room and i had out rolling papers, lighter, a roller, bowl, weed, and my grinder. I couldnt think of a place that I could hide all of thost things without my parents seeing untill I saw the blanket on my made bed. When my mom makes my bed (I know right?) she puts a blanket at the foot og my bed, she will never look for anything there because its already made. Damn Im so high i hope that made sense.

2. "When my mom makes my bed"

How old are you exactly?

3. I'm 18. Everyone's parents are different. My parents havent always been there for me and things here arent always perfect, but my mom just has always made my brothers and my beds. Judge me if you'd like.
    :smoke:

4. Cut him some slack, man.

Hell, every time I go to visit my mom she has my bed for me :rolleyes:

5. Naw man I'm not judging. Fuck I wish my mom would come make my bed for me.

6. The best places to keep that kinda thing are in places your mom would never go... Your toolbox, your paintball gear bag, hockey bag, etc.

7. lol wow....

even though youre parent havent been there for you i made my bed since i was like 4.

my parents were asses i had to take out the garbage, do my own laundry, make my bed, cook my own food, empty the dishwasher, cut the grass, and shovel snow most of my life until i moved out

least you could do is make youre bed:laughing::laughing:

8. i dont even have a bed

9. [quote name='Reggin']Cut him some slack, man.

Hell, every time I go to visit my mom she has my bed for me :rolleyes:[/qu

This kid is so barred out on those zanny bars

10. I had the exact same problem with my mom. So i got i went to my local smoke shop where they have secret containers such as Coke cans, Pringles, shaving cream, etc. They have some that are really well done and spacious. I don't know if your local smoke shop has any but if they don't you can make one yourself or order one online.

I bought an Axe body spray secret container. It has made my life a lot better and stress free and can now pratically keep my shit in open view without a worry. I keep everything in it. It was definately worth it.

Hope you find a good spot man.

11. Get an old book and cut a square in the middle of it and stash shit there. And I can't blame you for the bed thing lol. I never make my bed in the morning cause I get up practically 30 minutes before school starts every day because I can take a 6 minute shower and be dressed and good to go in 10. Never get around to the bed thing though and my mom being ocd comes in and fixes it. Doesnt bother me

12. My mom still ties my shoes, if im lucky shell put my socks on; I usually smoke at home with the rents in the next room. Now depending on your own paranoia and the gestapo level of your parents you can too. I am a fairly paranoid person sober, and my parents would go ballistic if they found my stash or me in action. Yet ive been toking for over a year on almost a daily basis. You need some basic items to pull this off, herb, sploof, small piece, lighter, candle/music, clear eyes, fabreeze, gum/mouthwash. Some general idea of where everyone in your household is at the time, also what they are doing. Make sure to have an excuse to be wherever your smoking at, shower, garage, backyard, side of house, etc. I usually pack a bowl, scout the house, take a couple of hits and chill then either finish the bowl or pack another. You can keep all other items besides herb/sploof/piece out in the open, you can also temporarily stash the herb/piece in the sploof if necessary, so a small stash space is required if you like to keep it simple like that. I don't want to waste time typing up a huge post, but if you want more advice ask and i will gladly help. :)