Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good sleeping med?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']

How soon before bed? What are you doing after you take them? 4 should of knocked you on your ass lmfao.[/quote]

Hour to 30 mins just watching TV and laying down

2. I'd try one more time, but do it like 2+ hours before you plan on even laying down.

3. All of those things can permanently mess up your sleeping and make you need to take them to sleep good so I would just advise toughing it out like a man and learning to sleep without any meds. Unless you've actually been diagnosed with insomnia which you wouldn't be here asking about this if you were. Be a man and tough out the first few days. After that you'll sleep like a baby again. Know from experience.

#:cool:

4. ive tooken like 60mg of melatonin just to see what would happen lol :p nothing really happened cept i got really tired..

5. Tylanol PM if you need a little boost

Nyquil PM has that DXM+Other chemical that knocks you out to a point of passing out on the couch

Benadryl is also good.

Any night time cough medicine should do the trick.
    Hope this helps.

6. 10 mg of melatonin and 1-2 benadryl capsules about 45-1 hour before bed puts me right to sleep. However I wouldn't recommend doing this every night because you could build up a tolerance or become dependent to the point where falling asleep naturally will be so much harder without the pills.

Try and limit your use and find other alternatives. For starters try going to bed at the same time every night (I'd recommend taking the pills at the same time for the first few nights too and then stop on the 3rd or 4th day). Exercise earlier in the day and not right before bed. Exercise will help your body not only stay in shape, but sleep as well. Also don't take any naps (especially lengthy ones) as they destroy your sleeping schedule. Finally limit caffeine and processed sugar intake especially at night. Maybe taking up meditating would also be beneficial in a prebedtime routine.

Good luck and hopefully you start sleeping well again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.