Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good sleeping med?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is a good over the counter sleep aid? I've already tried melatonin and it didn't work too well.

2. Try diphenhydramine (benadryl)

3. dude, ever heard of weed?

4. Real OG Kush if you could find some. Seriously... It's not a heavy indica, but after an hour it'll put you out. :hello:

5. This is what you should do.
    But if by some miracle you still cant sleep, take 75 mg of diphenhydramine and i bet you'll be passin out.

6. I'm taking a tbreak thats why i need the meds lol

7. Oh, start lifting weights around 8pm...that will put you to bed

8. Go for a short run at night that helps me but then I smoke a bowl lol

9. I have insomnia, and weed helps me awesome, if I smoke right before sleep or like 1-2 hours before I need a little buzz, but if it's a couple hours before sleep I just get really high, and sleep like a baby, and if it was a good high, I'll sleep the next day nicely too, even without weed, but the 2nd day without weed just doesn't work, and insomnia returns.

Weird, I know.

:smoke:

10. Isn't melatonin synthetic Heroin?

11. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Heroin registered as a medicine in the 18th century?

Damn OP, news takes a long time to reach you, huh?
    Just playin :p.

Anyway, just smoke some weed or get tired as fu*kizzle

Edit: It is still registered as a medicine which is weird. To me atleast :D. But there are many illegal drugs used as medicine (including MJ).
    So I guess news takes a long time to reach me. :O

12. #13 thatpsilocybe, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011

Sorry, but this has to be THE STUPIDEST thing I have EVER heard.

Anybody with some common sense knows that
    Melatonin is a natural chemical made in the body.

LOL synthetic heroin.
    Discussion of other drugs AND disrespect in one post, unacceptable
    MHC

13. Does anyone know if tylenol pm works?

14. How many MG of melatonin did you take? A lot of the time when people say it didn't work is because they don't use it right. Most melatonin bottles come in 2mg-5mg pills, and I take 10mg (5mgx2pills) about an hour or two before bed and it works amazingly.

15. A simple google search will reveal that tylenol PM contains 25 mg of diphenhydramine per tablet. So yes, tylenol PM will work.

16. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']How many MG of melatonin did you take? A lot of the time when people say it didn't work is because they don't use it right. Most melatonin bottles come in 2mg-5mg pills, and I take 10mg (5mgx2pills) about an hour or two before bed and it works amazingly.[/quote]

I had 5mg and i have tried using 1 then 2 and I've also tried using like 4 but it still didn't work

17. You're going to need ALOT more than 5mg of
    DPH to feel any effects.
    You need ATLEAST 25mg. But that's barely even a threshold dose. Try 50-75 mg.

18. [quote name='"thatpsilocybe"']You're going to need ALOT more than 5mg of
    DPH to feel any effects.
    You need ATLEAST 25mg. But that's barely even a threshold dose. Try 50-75 mg.[/quote]

I wasnt talking about tylenol when I said melatonin

19. How soon before bed? What are you doing after you take them? 4 should of knocked you on your ass lmfao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.