Good seeds for starter hydro grow?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by legalnaz, Jul 17, 2012.

1. So I am going to go ahead and start a grow and since I am not "legal" here yet, no one wants to sell me clones (and I don't know anyone). SO..... I am going to have to order seeds online and go from there. Even though I don't REALLY want to do this - both for security reasons and because i don't want to mess with males and hermies in my grow. I remember that being the #1 thing I hated about growing several years back.

Anyway... I am looking for a heavy indica strain with high CBL levels. Something to put me on my ass at night.

What's a good strain, and who is a good trustworthy company to deal with?

Anything I should worry about with having them shipped to me?

2. To go a step further... are there any US shippers who will ship vs using someone overseas? Not sure if that would be safer or raise even more red flags.

3. Don't worry about overseas shipping, attitute, SSC and others deliver reliably all over the world. I have been focusing on Sativas lately but Pre98 Bubba from Cali COnnection was a nice couchy indica, but slow to veg and not a big yield. I still really like this offering.

4. Attitude all the way! Go look and see what suits your needs. The link is Bongs, waterpipes, glass pipes, smoking accessories, ROOR Bongs, EHLE Bongs - Grasscity.com

@tacotaco - What kind of lighting did you use? Im literally about to buy those same beans right now. Im growing with a 1kw hps in hydroponics. My veg was done with a 400w mh. The bubba thats been in my area looks like dense green golfballs, and gets you high as a giraffes ass.

For some reason, when I put Attitudes link in there, it shows up as grass city.