Good purchase?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420 Noob, Dec 4, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386167679.076322.jpg I was looking for a bong through an online headshop, found this 8" black perc with ice catcher notches. The price was on sale from 60 to 30$. Didn't see any complaints, plus this will be my first glass bong along with my first perc. Excited... But wary!

2. Does the site have any reviews or a phone number that works?

3. It's small, but that's a pretty cheap price for glass.  Shouldn't be too bad for your first glass bong.  Make sure the sight is legit before you give them any person info

4. Its china glass but for a first bong it should do nicely, just be careful with it. Id do some research on that site though, or atleast send out a feeler email before placing an order.  

5. Get what you pay for with these thingsSent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. i almost went for something like that, but then i found a 19'' 14mm/20mm straight tube, stemless, double honeycomb perc, with ice notches and a bigass bowl included, on sale at a LHS for $110. Needless to say, I jumped on it. 

7. Yeah I did something very similar. Copped a 7mm 19" straight tube with an incredible downstem for $109. holla!