Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good price for a qp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakewhobakes, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I'm picking another qp up later today, he wants 1025 and usually hooks me up with a gram of hash.. I don't know what kind it's gonna be but he usually has some pretty dank stuff. Let me know what you think.

2. Where you live is dank must be expensive! Where abouts are ya? A qp for me would be anywhere from 400-800 a qp.. For 1000+ it's gotta be the dankest dank there can be!

3. I get dank for 550-800, 800 being the best at certain times of the year, always different. Mids for 350-500!

4. #4 S0UR, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    $250/oz sounds like a deal to me. Then again I pay $420/oz..

5. same man. but we're in jersey haha :p

6. Bud is different prices everywhere, Hes in texas, dank is pretty expensive in alot of the US

256 an ounce for dank is real nice where i live, unheard of pretty much lol

7. Damn 550-800 a qp! Haha I'd be rich if it was that cheap.. Lol but I live near Austin and have a really good connect it's about the cheapest around here I can get but it's not the dankest bud. I have other guys that try selling me qps for 1300-1400 and I was like f that. Haha