Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good price for a hp?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zedstomper, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 Zedstomper, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Anyone know price for a hp of calis finest in the midwest.

just a ballpark

2. I'm in Maine and half pounds are around 500 for some good stuff

3. Wow, really that cheap on the east coast? Im from Rhode Island and even if you have a REALLY good connect, the cheapest you can get it is like 1600. I'm sure you know but a half pound is 8 ounces, I'm moving to maine if thats the case.

4. like 100-300 of dank in nc

5. they're all bullshitting you

the lowest price HP you can get of dank in USA pretty much is around 1200, and that's with an extremely good connect

usually dank HP's go for at least 1500
    think about it, no cali dispensary would ever sell you a HP for under 1200 that is dank, maybe they'll sell you cheap decent outdoor but it won't be on par with the dank we all know and love

6. I call bs on those low prices.

7. no way 100-300 or 500, 1000 at the very very cheapest

8. if by good stuff you mean Mexican brick weed.

9. picked up alaskan ice for 21 bills and yea i call bs on 75% of these

10. Before or after you take all the sticks and beaners out?

11. a good oz of dank is 400-450 in the general area around Baltimore/DC. do the math, with no discount 400 x 8 = 3200. Usually you can get 1/2 for 2500 but still, 300, 400 500? Sounds too good to be true so.......(cough BULLSHIT!!! cough)

12. Not bullshitting. It's some good mids (light green, hairy). You get a lot of good deals in Maine, you just gotta know people (Aka my aunt lol)

13. he wants cali's finest, which implies dank.
    in my area half lbs would be cheap for 2000-2200.
    if you have been with the same guy for a while then as long as 1600-1800.

good mids for 500 a half lb isnt cheap.
    i used to pick up qp's of great mids for 200, you do the math.

14. A half pound of dank,probably 1500-1600 dollars if you pay 400 an OZ all the way up,which is common at least around here.Half pound of some other shit probably 8-- to 9-- depending.I'm just pricing it by paying by the ounce all the way up.You would probably get a deal buying that much,so it would be cheaper.

15. Price can range from 500 - 2000 depending on where u are at and the quality.

The question doenst have a correct answer.

16. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']
    he wants cali's finest, which implies dank.
    in my area half lbs would be cheap for 2000-2200.
    if you have been with the same guy for a while then as long as 1600-1800.

good mids for 500 a half lb isnt cheap.
    i used to pick up qp's of great mids for 200, you do the math.[/quote]

Good for you

17. 1750 would be my top dollar. And the bud would have to be some killer shit

18. In My Area prices can range from 1600 (mids) to 2400 (fire-flame) Right Now I got A Connect for 900 QP of Mids so Im gonna see if he can do 1600:D for the half

19. I guess to follow up on this I've been getting dispensery grade for 2 stacks