Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GOOD POTTTT?Bad POTTTT?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 11, 2019.

1. #1 Whatpottt123, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Description: More dense and heavy than I thought upon first glance, has a bit of stickiness and if you break a nug some of the inside of nug has almost a foamy like Styrofoam texture.

Has a decent amount of red hairs and not too frosty but will it get there?

Pics: called bubba cush i think....

Attached Files:

2. What u askin man? If it’s good or bad bud? I’d smoke it all with ya.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sorry I was also wondering if this will get frostier as time goes on...? and why so much red hairs for this strain

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Some genetics are just like that....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You’re the one with the pot so you tell me if it’s good or bad ‍♂️

I’m smoking stardawg and I can safely say this is good shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Won't get any frostier. The red hairs are because the grower flowered it long enough to have that many red hairs. Looks good, smoke it and stop overthinking it. Only you can tell if it's good or bad

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks so much for the answers.

The reason i dont know if its good or not is because i have been medicating a lot lately and cant tell anymore as you heavy stoners may know.... I am taking a 8 hour break and will probably tell how good an herb is after.

8. 8 hour break...lol 1st I've ever heard of that. That's not going to drop your tolerance buddy

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. :lmafoe:.........what killset said:smoking-bong:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. lol no it really does for me.... i have a fast metabolism... but yeah i'm a heavy heavy pot smoker only. I have quit alcohol and cigs for 3 years now and it's great.

11. All in your head bro. 8 hours is nowhere near enough time for your body to process thc out of your system enough to lower tolerance. Kind of like a wake and bake. Your tolerance isnt really lower it's just been a few hours since you got high

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. @KroniK @killset

Well i've been smoking every few hours for the last 7 to 8 months (except when i sleep) .... I had quit for years tho before this recent binge.... I was a heavy smoker before that in my late teens and early 20s.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I’ve found over the years of battling tolerance levels that 2 days is the minimum break I need to reset my tolerance enough that I can reduce the amount I smoke and still get blazed as fuck. Any less and sure I’ll get high or feel the effect more but only for that day maybe, then it’s back to square one..

15. Couldn’t deal with taking an 8 hour break every other day

16. And????I've been smoking heavily for 40+ years. Growing for 30+......8 hours won't do a thing bud. It's all in your head

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. hehe i think i misunderstood what tolerance meant.

cuz i do get more high if i quit for 8 hours but then after that i start smoking a lot again.

18. Yea dude that’s called “your last blunt wore off”

At least a couple days off if you want the effect to last longer than a day.

19. hehe i dont think i'm ready to quit for more than 12 hours yet.

Cheers!